Homepage 2018-01-23T15:24:45+00:00

LED Retrofitting for Commercial Spaces. Eliminate Lighting Maintenance.

LED UPGRADING SERVICE

Modernize Your Space, Improve Productivity,
Use Less Energy and Reduce Costs.

It’s a no-brainer. There is no initial investment. You will save money from month one.

1. We come to your office, warehouse, or retail space for a free consultation
2. Our expert team installs the lights without interrupting your work day
3. Predictable Payment. Guaranteed Savings. We take care of maintenance.

Clean Ambient Light

Pure natural looking light that is pleasant for the work environment

Environmentally Friendly

Uses less energy. Produces less waste. Recyclable

Bulbs Last 15+ Years

No more random lights out or changing one bulb at a time

Increases Productivity

Studies show increased focus & productivity

Lowers Energy Bill

Save big bucks on your energy bill and make no up-front investment

Modern Look & Feel

An instant remodel for your workplace

SCHEDULE A FREE ANALYSIS

How Much Money Can You Save with LED?

Enough to be a hero.

Atlanta Commercial LED Lighting

The amount your facility will save by performing a lighting retrofit will vary depending on the makeup of your current system and what new products you adopt. However, typical operations reduce energy costs by 50% or more, and considering lighting typically accounts for 30-40% of a facility’s electric bill, that can equate to significant overall savings. Additionally, if your retrofit includes lighting controls, you may save as much as 90% in energy costs.

Click below to schedule a no-obligation assessment with a NeoBright professional.

Calculate Your Savings

Back-to-Back Comparison

LED TUBE LIGHT

FLUORESECENT

saves energy

burns energy

lasts average
of 17 years

lasts average
of 6 years

clean white light

old yellow light

safe for
environment

uses toxic
chemicals

recyclable

creates trash

cool to touch

creates heat

safe for
employees

high heat
burn hazard

long
lifespan

always
changing bulbs

increased
productivity

lower
productivity

beautiful
modern workspace

old outdated
workspace

latest smart
technology

obsolete
expenditures

able to withstand
shock & vibration

glass & filament
breaks easily

extremely
durable

contains fragile
components

SCHEDULE A FREE ANALYSIS

INDUSTRIAL

client saved

68%
READ CASE STUDY

OFFICE

client saved

55%
READ CASE STUDY

RETAIL

client saved

64%
READ CASE STUDY

Step into the Efficient, Economical,
Earth Friendly, Well-Lit Future

Modernize your space, improve productivity, use less energy and reduce costs.

SCHEDULE A FREE ANALYSIS

NEW, BETTER EQUIPMENT AT NO RISK

“The difference was night & day! Our old lights were yellowish and made everything look old. The clean, pure LED light gave my store an instant upgrade…everything looks crisp & new! And my customers love the way they look in the mirror trying on clothes!”
– Honey Butter, Roswell, GA
GET STARTED
GET IN TOUCH